DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management of VOZITEL S.L.U. (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the controller in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data and the one that repeals the Directive 95/46/CE (General regulation of protection of data) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and of the Spanish norm of protection of data of personal character (Organic Law, legislation specific sector and its development rules).
The Data Protection Policy of VOZITEL S.L.U. It rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the controller is bound to comply with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it to the competent control authorities
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles, that should help all its employees as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- 1. Protection of data from the design: the controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment, appropriate technical and organizational measures, designed to effectively apply the principles of protection of data, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- 2. Default data protection: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing will be processed.
- 3. Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- 4. Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- 5. Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- 6. Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- 7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures shall be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are treated are deleted or rectified without delay.
- 8. Limitation of the period of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties during no more time than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data and as long as the laws force us.
- 9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- 10. Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their treatment. During the information life cycle, all employees with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of VOZITEL S.L.U. it is communicated to all the personnel of the controller and made available to all interested parties.
As a consequence, this Data Protection Policy involves all the employees of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and contributing the opportunities for improvement that it considers appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management of VOZITEL S.L.U. as many times as deemed necessary to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.